Friday, August 31, 2012

                     Damask Diva's September Blog Hop!!

Welcome, If you just came from Amie Kiger, you are in the right place.  If you came to my blog first and want to start at the beginning. Please go to the Damask Diva blog to get the complete list of the blog hop participants.


I made this card using the Close To My Heart Autum/Winter Idea Book 2012. I changed the card stock colors around and made 2 different designs from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Then I stamped the saying from The Best Things ( C1503) stamp with the Sobert Exclusive ink and added some gems to the card.

Hope you like my card and it's time to hop over to the next Damask diva  Melissa Thompson .  Check out all the creations using Clementime paper pack. Each one of us is doing something different and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment